Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

What a blast! Nick and I had four days off work and we spent almost every minute with Nathan :o) He is so much fun!!! He's been up pulling up on everything in sight this weekend. Don't blink or he is out of sight --- either crawling across the floor or sitting on top of something!

Friday we went shopping for our new dishwasher...oh la la.....

Saturday Nathan and I went to visit my friend Sarah and her (almost) 4-yr old Ava Lynn. They have a beautiful new home and just-in-time for the new baby Riddle! After that we went shopping in Bloomington because Mommy has a new job!!!!! I'm going to be back at the corporate office, still with a focus on recruiting but I will have the opportunity to support our 3 HR Generalists. This will be a fantastic learning opportunity and I am so thrilled about working with my new team members!

Sunday we went to church and then headed to Aunt Katie's for a BBQ. She has the best backyard ever! Sophie got to come along and run until her little heart's content. And of course, Nathan got to crawl around and be the center of attention.





Monday we just kind of bummed around the house...laundry...dishes...packing lunches for the week....the usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment