Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hanging Out Around the House

Nathan says, "I try to sleep but this lady shows up all the time....I think she's stalking me...."

Just kidding! We love you Grandma Heckman!!!


My friend Chelsea came for a lunch date on Wed - we had so much fun! Chelsea and I share an office at ADM and I call her my Mommy Mentor b/c she's a new mom as well (Macy is 8 months) and she coached me through everything day-by-day. I have to admit...some days were not 100% focused on recruiting....
Our friends Andrew, Ursula, Jen & Woody cam over last night to hang out w/ Nathan. Andrew & Jen were brave enough to hold him, but gave him up quickly when he started to cry :o) Nothing a little food can't take care of! Nathan is such a hungry boy --- I cannot believe how much he eats...Nick says "just wait 'til he's a teenager". Yikes! I may have to be a stay at home cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment